NFQ.asia (8bitrockr) - HCM city
scale & accelerate startups as DevOps Engineer
August 2017 - Now
Codebox Solutions - HCM city
work as DevOps Engineer for SalesHood - San Francisco
August 2016 - June 2017
Maintain, troubleshoot CI/CD infrastructure issues, including dev, stage and production environments on AWS.
Build and manage MySQL replication, handle SPOF execution processes.
Monitor infrastructure, log management, investigating performance issues. Implement penetration testing, run security audit and fixing vulnerabilities to pass OWASP.
Design and execute scenarios for stress test.
- Solid experience with GNU/Linux operating systems, debugging skills such as investigating kern.log, dmesg, syslog, auth.log, service's log on hvm virtualization AWS.
- Knowledge about system's resource like cpu, mem, swap, cache and ability to dealing with performance problems, OOM Killer. Estimating and choosing the right instance/server and applicable use cases based on benchmarking and workloads.
- Deep understanding in MySQL master-slave, identify and cure slave lag, binlog, slow query logs.
- Manage deployment workflows on Jenkins CI, writing bash, python scripts and aws-cli, s3cmd.
- Familiarity with data pipeline such as Rsyslog, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana (ELK). Optimize, handle webapp centralized log.
- Experience with locust.io, gatling.io for performing screnario loadtest.
- Basic knowledge about ZAP, Burp and Metasploit for discovering vulnerabilities. Communicate and work effectively with dev team to pass security audit from Salesforce.
work as Mobile Developer - freelancer
October 2015 - April 2016
Develop windows phone apps and publish to Microsoft store. Learning and using RESTful API for building features.
- Youtube player: using Youtube API.
- Network speed test: building from scratch by calculating download/upload time.
- Spinner game: learning animation.